Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tech Tips: Pinterest Board & Embedded Pinterest

I already had a Pinterest account, so it was easy to add another board here. I've started out with just two images, one that may be useful in a Storybook and one that I liked because it was a ballet version of The Ramayana, but I'll add more as the class progresses -- Pinterest is a great way to keep up with things I happen across while looking at other things but want to come back to eventually. I also embedded the board below.

I'm not super into Pinterest, but I do find it useful for keeping up with some things. I mostly use it to bookmark recipes, clothing I actually like, and historic examples of Scherenschnitte papercutting (I do this at living history events sometimes, but it's difficult to find original 18th/19th century pieces!). I also have secret boards for tracking TV shows and films I want to watch and a couple other random things.


1 comment:

  1. I have become such a fan of Pinterest also, Susanna! One of my favorite things is the "discovery" aspect when they try to send you to Boards which have pinned the same item that you have. Pinning Indian art, for example, I have found my way to some beautiful Board that people have dedicated to Indian and Islamic art traditions!

    ReplyDelete