Friday, April 1, 2016

Week 10: Review

I backed up my work for this class (for the first time this semester...I'm really bad about that) and realized that I have more assignments left this weekend than I thought. Oops. Can't forget about all the commenting!

My favorite announcement this week was the Bronte sisters power dolls video. I'd actually run across this video last year while looking for a Charlotte Bronte action figure (my friend had given me a Jane Austen one for my birthday, but Charlotte Bronte is my true favorite author) and was disappointed that this is the closest anyone's come to making dolls for the Brontes. Still, this video is even funnier than I remembered. :)
The Jane Austen action figure is cool, but not as cool as Charlotte Bronte.
(source: Archie McPhee)

No comments:

Post a Comment